For now I offer my 5Rhythms classes online:
I have noticed that it is good for me and many others to dance. It is a way to release tension and empty your head from all the information we get every day. Also emotions can be moved and felt, they can get a place and perhaps quiet down. Besides that is also nice to connect with each other in this way.
Every Wednesday 19:30h-21:15h CET
Register here: Wednesday Awakens Online
Sweaty Saturday 20:00h-21:45h CET
May 30, the last one this year
Register here: Sweaty Saturday Online
Monday May 18 – Friday May 22 10:00h – 11:30h CET
5 mornings, 5 classes, 5 emotions
More information and registration: My Heart Moves My Body
You can download zoom here.
If you want to participate, I advise you to download zoom in advance.
These are the guidelines for the 5Rhythms classes online:
• Have a place to dance, clean your room, make sure the lighting is good, make a small altar. And make sure that your phone or computer is connected to your sound system or cordless headphones.
• On a computer you can see everyone in gallery view, on a phone you probably can’t.
• I will start the zoom meeting and play music at 9:50. Than at 10.10 I will give some inspiration, I guide you through the bodyparts and we will dance a wave.
• When you come, I would like to ask you to be there in the time so that we start together and end together again.
• I request a voluntary contribution for this. Check in with yourself what feels right for you to send to me. This is also possible after participating in the lesson.
Payment through bank:
A. P. Bouw in Diepenveen
or via PayPal:
or with my username on PayPal: firstname.lastname@example.org