Next season I will also offer classes online.
I have noticed that it does me and many others good to dance online. It is a way to nourish your dance in your own space. You can let your emotions move so that they can be felt and perhaps come to rest. It is also nice to connect with each other in this way.
My Heart Moves my Body, heartbeat online
Monday – Friday 15:30h-17:00h CET, 9 – 13 November
5 waves, 5 classes, 5 emotions
More information: My Heart Moves My Body
You can download zoom here.
If you want to participate, I advise you to download zoom in advance.
These are the guidelines for the 5Rhythms classes online:
• Have a place to dance, clean your room, make sure the lighting is good, make a small altar. And make sure that your phone or computer is connected to your sound system or cordless headphones.
• On a computer you can see everyone in gallery view, on a phone you probably can’t.
• I will start the zoom meeting and play music 10 minutes before the given time, after 20 minutes I will give some inspiration, I guide you through the bodyparts and we will dance a wave.
• When you come, I would like to ask you to be there in the time so that we start together and end together again.
• I request a voluntary contribution for this. Check in with yourself what feels right for you to send to me. This is also possible after participating in the lesson.
Payment through bank:
A. P. Bouw in Diepenveen
or via PayPal:
or with my username on PayPal: email@example.com